“What books should I read next?” That’s a question you’re always asking yourself in the persistent search for great books.
At Suggested Reads, we scour the Internet for good books that’ll satisfy your love for reading.
“Reading is us sharing a world flourished by the author’s words”
We cover both fiction and non-fiction titles of many genres. Our book lists are always well-researched, taking into account an aggregate of reader reviews on Amazon, Good Reads, and other book-related sites. We also include our own honest opinions if we’ve read the book ourselves!
The goal is to encourage people to read more books. We want everyone to discover the joy of flipping through pages with unlimited imagination.
This site is founded by Dr. Levan Wee, who also helps to run WHABBY Music. Together, we are a team of writers and lifelong readers.
We’re continuously expanding our site. So, stay tuned for more lists of good books to read!
Got a book list idea?
Contact us and share your suggestion! We’d love to include it on our site.
Browse our suggestions, discover your next favorite book!
Here are a few of our recent book lists!
- Short Summary of Cinderella (Brothers Grimm version)
- 9 Children’s Books about Singapore (Our Food, Culture, and Life!)
- 8 Tragic Love Books Like The Phantom of the Opera
- Top 9 Books About Sailing Around the World for Oceanic Adventurers
- 7 Amazing Historical Books about Ninjas (Non-Fiction)
- Short Summary of The Witches by Roald Dahl
- 9 Best Running Books for Beginners: Train Smarter, Run Faster, and Avoid Injuries
- 1-Minute Short Summary of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- 1-Minute Short Summary of 1984 by George Orwell (Plot Overview)
- 1-Minute Summary of Around the World in 80 Days (Short Plot Overview)